Tradewind Aviation has partnered with the top luxury hotels, resorts and villas on St. Barth’s: Hotel Manapany, Villa Marie Saint Barth, Le Sereno, Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf, Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa, Eden Rock – St Barths, Christopher St. Barth, Le Toiny – Relais & Châteaux and WIMCO Villas. This destination-wide partnership was founded with the goal of providing a safe, secure and stress-free travel experience to and from St. Barth’s.
The private travel experience begins with a private jet charter with Tradewind Aviation from anywhere in the U.S. to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Tradewind has a fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and preferred partner aircraft to cater to a number of passengers. Upon arrival at Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, a Tradewind Pilatus PC-12 will be ready and waiting for travelers to board for a quick transfer to St. Barth. (As Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, no immigration or customs is required.)
Guests booking Tradewind Aviation’s private travel experiences to St. Barth’s and staying on island at one of the partner properties will receive:
- Complimentary ground transportation from their home in the U.S. to the airport and from the airport back home again upon their return
- In-flight amenity kits with Supergoop Glow Oil SPF Spray, Touchland Power Mist Sanitizer and Caudalie Grape Water Face Mist
- Petit déjeuner complete by Jean Georges for travelers flying from the Greater New York Area
- 10 percent reduced rate toward a future trip with Tradewind Aviation to any destination
Once on St. Barth, guests staying at any of the partner hotels will have access to exclusive amenities and offerings:
- Hotel Manapany: Complimentary dinner for two at On The Rocks, with choice of a grilled lobster or Black Angus sirloin steak dinner served with a bottle of Champagne.
- Villa Marie Saint Barth: $100 credit per guest at the bar or the spa and complimentary sun loungers at the hotel’s beach club, Gyp Sea Beach Club. Villa Marie will also treat guests to a Pure Altitude Travel Beauty Kit to enjoy as they board Tradewind Aviation in the U.S.
- Le Sereno: A complimentary private half-day boat charter on a 47-foot catamaran for guests staying in one of its three 7,000-square-foot, four-bedroom villas.
- Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf: One 45-minute sur mesure spa treatment at Diane Barrière Spa and an in-room amenity kit, including a bottle of champagne and a beach bag with accessories. Guests will also receive complimentary round-trip ground transportation and an onboard amenity kit.
- Le Barthélemy: Guests that book the new “Ultimate Escapism” package will check into a luxury suite with a private oceanfront plunge pool, enjoy a sunset cruise with Champagne on a private yacht and more.
- Eden Rock – St Barths: Complimentary round-trip ground transportation, as well as a welcome amenity kit with Eden Rock – St Barths goodies. For visitors that book either Eden Rock – St Barths’ Villa Rockstar or Villa Nina, a complimentary use of a Land Rover Defender is available throughout their stay.
- Christopher St. Barth: Guests will be welcomed to the hotel with top VIP amenities and will have access to a Mini Cooper to use throughout the duration of their stay.
- Le Toiny – Relais and Châteaux: Guests will enjoy VIP amenities, including full daily breakfast, access to a full minibar and a special bottle of champagne on arrival.
- WIMCO Villas: Complimentary round-trip ground transportation to and from their home airport and complimentary welcome amenities pre-stocked in their villa, including Champagne, wine, and gourmet foods, cheeses and breads.
WIMCO Villas Launches Air and Yacht Charter Service
St. Barth’s Luxury Hotels, Villas Reopen to International Guests
Eden Rock – St Barths and Tradewind Aviation Partner