TCS World Travel has announced dates for its first scheduled all-inclusive luxury tours on its new private Airbus A321neo-LR aircraft. The Airbus will take to the skies for its inaugural flight on an upgraded version of the company’s most popular “Around the World” expedition October 10 – November 2, 2021, followed by a second offering December 30, 2021 – January 22, 2022. Both expeditions will fly with an 18-person staff and crew, including a dedicated physician who will travel with guests the entire trip.
With TCS World Travel’s new customized A321 private jet, guests will venture to nine counties, including stops in Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru; Easter Island, Chile; Nadi, Fiji; Great Barrier Reef, Australia; Angkor Wat, Cambodia; Taj Mahal and Jaipur, India (new city added); Serengeti Plain, Tanzania (third night added); Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan; and Marrakech, Morocco. The 24-day itinerary is filled with UNESCO World Heritage sites, natural wonders and new unique lodging options, including a luxury tented camp in the desert of Wadi Rum or a luxury riad in the heart of the medina in Marrakesh.
TCS World Travel’s new Airbus A321neo-LR aircraft has state of the art amenities and comforts including:
Health, Comfort and Style
- Incorporates the most up-to-date, hospital-grade air filtration system that renews the cabin air every two to three minutes and removes 99.9 percent of particles, viruses and bacteria
- Offers the largest cabin by height and width of any single-aisle aircraft in the market
- Features custom leather seats crafted in Italy with an advanced electric recline system
- Boasts extra-large lavatories with full-length mirrors,
- Offers global Wi-Fi where available, in-flight entertainment and an enhanced onboard presentation system to give guests a variety of options for relaxation and enrichment
Environmental Responsibility, Efficiency and Range
- The A321neo-LR can land in smaller, more remote airports, allowing TCS to take guests to more new and noteworthy destinations around the world
- With state-of-the-art CFM LEAP engines, TCS World Travel’s new plane burns 20 percent less fuel than the current Boeing 757
- The new plane’s extended range of eight to nine hours (approximately 4,600 miles) allows flexibility to cover large distances without refueling, meaning fewer stops en-route
Health and Safety Practices
As part of TCS World Travel’s health and safety practices, an on-trip physician will be screening and monitoring guest health throughout the trip. The company has implemented additional cleanings and hygiene protocols aboard the new private jet and works with its luxury hotel partners and in-country associates to help ensure that they adhere to its hygiene standards. TCS will also be monitoring the situation throughout each trip and if there is an increased risk in any of the countries the group is visiting, the company has the ability to change the itinerary as needed.
Flexible Booking Terms
Travelers can book their group expeditions with confidence with the “TCS Refund Promise.” If TCS cancels a trip for any reason, guests’ money, which is protected in a dedicated escrow account, will be refunded in full.
The price of the all-inclusive expedition covers every facet of the trip, such as hotels, all meals and ground transportation, daily activities, guides, beverages and all gratuities.