Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech has crafted a range of tailored packages, including Wellness Retreat and Families by M.O. The resort is only minutes from the heart of the city and set among 20 hectares of landscaped gardens filled with the scent of 100,000 roses, with the snow-capped Atlas Mountains providing a stunning backdrop. Private villas have secluded walled gardens, swimming pools and hot tubs, extensive areas for sunbathing and shaded alfresco dining. Nine spectacular suites, seven with their own rooftop plunge pool, feature panoramic vistas of the gardens and countryside.
This unique package seeks to help guests feel stronger and refreshed – ready to explore more of Marrakech or to sit back, relax and reconnect. Priced from 1,150 Euros (around $1,390) per night for a minimum two-night stay, this includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for up to two adults and two children (aged 18 or under)
- Private consultation with a fitness coach or yoga teacher, plus two personal coaching or yoga sessions
- Vitality cooking or pottery class
- In-room bathology
- Choice of one therapeutic 80-minute Argan Massage or an 80-minute Inner Strength Massage
- Unlimited use of the Spa facilities, including hammam steam, indoor swimming pool, fitness and wellness center
- Daily buffet breakfast in the Pool Garden
- Round-trip transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport
Families by M.O.
The ultimate family stay has been specially designed with the Families by M.O. package. Priced from 900 euros (around $1,087) per night, this includes:
- A second room at 50 percent off when occupied by a family member (connecting rooms are subject to availability)
- One rollaway bed for children up to 12 years old (space permitting)
- Three complimentary meals per day from children’s menus (for children under 12 years old)
- Complimentary children’s amenities
- Tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide
- A round-trip airport transfer for stays of three nights or more in a suite
The resort has implemented Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s ‘We Care’ program of health and safety practices and precautionary measures to uphold its commitment toward the comfort, safety and health of its guests and colleagues. Should guests require a COVID test prior to departure, a rapid result test can conveniently be arranged at the resort.
For reservations and further information, visit Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech’s website.